It is convenient to have a credit card available if you do not have cash on hand in case of an emergency. Not all people can have an emergency fund readily available for unexpected expenses at any given time.
However, it would be best if you kept in mind that any credit has risks involved, and that should be a consideration when you apply for a credit card. Even though it is a convenient commodity, it will cost you money in the end, as it is with any type of service.
But let’s take a look at the good and the bad things when it comes to a credit card.
Attached to the Bank of America Cash Rewards credit card, there are several features that might benefit you.
- There might be more rewards available when you use the preferred rewards membership on your purchases.
- There is no annual fee involved when you use the cash rewards credit card to increase the benefits.
- Also, there is a zero-interest for the first billings with a very low introductory APR offer that is included with the credit card.
- All purchases in the first 90 days after opening the account will receive a cashback reward of $200 for all purchases of $1000 and more.
- There are also a number of different categories of cashback rewards that can be changed on a monthly basis to suit your needs. There are various options to choose from where you can earn cashback from 1 to up to 3 percent.
There are many benefits included with the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit card at your disposal and for your convenience.
- There are the overall cashback rewards that depend on the category you choose to help to boost the benefits involved with the credit card.
- You might also receive several sign-up bonuses that are available for you and will provide you with great benefits.
- It is an easy procedure to collect your rewards and benefits that come with this credit card from the Bank of America.
- There are many excellent rewards from different categories available for you to choose from with purchases from supermarkets that may have a high cap.
How to Apply
It is only a few easy steps to apply for the cash rewards credit card form the bank of America.
You can go to the nearest branch and apply for the cash rewards credit card easily and quickly.
Another way is to get the app available for free from the Bank of America for a secure and easy online banking.
There is also the option to apply online for this service at Bank of America at the following website and complete the easy steps.
Who is Eligible?
To apply for a cash rewards credit card at the Bank of America, you must be 18 years of age or older. You must also have a fixed address and proof of it if you want to apply for this credit card at the Bank of America.
A valid ID document is necessary to prove that you are who you say when you apply for a credit card. And you must also have an excellent credit score of 750 or better to be eligible for a credit card at the Bank of America.
Fees and Interest
The standard interest rate of the credit card of Bank of America can be anything from 13.99 percent to up to 23.99 percent. But that will all depend on your credit ranking as well as your worth.
You should try not to have a balance on your credit card once the promotion benefits of the credit card are over. This will significantly benefit you when the interest rate goes up to the normal APR that is linked to the credit card.
Bank Contact Info
Bank of America Corporate Headquarters: Bank of America, 100 North Tryon St, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
Corporate website: www.bankofamerica.com
Bank of America/Customer service telephone number: 001 315-724-4022
As you can see, there are several great benefits linked to the Bank of America’s cash rewards credit card. There are also many risks when it comes to any credit card, and that type of service will cost you money.
If you are interested in looking into other credit cards, this is a great option.
Note: It is very important to keep in mind that there are several risks involved with any type of credit card. You should look at the terms and conditions of The Bank of America if you want to learn more about the risks involved.